1. Lawsuit: illegal alien parents are suing the US Government that they should have the constitutional right to “family integrity.” They claim they were caught sneaking across the border and separated from each other in 2018. Reason why the non-documented are separated? It is called human trafficking. Safety of the children should be a high priority over the inconvenience of the adults.
-also if I endanger my child I am condemned as an awful irresponsible parent, but not if I cross our border illegally with a kid.
-Only in America can you come over our border illegally and sue for constitutional rights.
2. It is almost laughable that these single men who crossed our borders and New York put them into high end hotels and are now refusing to leave until the taxpayers give them permanent homes.
We have so many families struggling to keep a roof over their heads, but be expected to pay for illegals to have a permanent home. It is a slap in the face of the citizens who are in need as well.
Why I am angry as a school district counselor:
”But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood” (Ezekiel 33:6)
“In everything, set them an example by doing what is good. Your teaching shows integrity, seriousness and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us” (Titus 2: 7-8).
Parents or if you know of any parents, I can’t express this anymore, but as I have been warning in my writings since 2020 to watch what your kid is learning or being influenced to believe.
Department of Education:
-new “transgender” now written for “LGBTQ2SIA+” students (that includes “Two Spirit, intersex, and asexual)
- Such gender pronouns now not only include the “gender neutral “they/them/theirs,” but strange and meaningless “neopronouns” such as “ze/hir/hirs,” “fae/faer/faers,” or “e/em/eir.” The Human Rights Campaign has admitted that “the number and types of (neo)pronouns a person may use is limitless.
- Even unintentional “misgendering” “has a harmful impact and can result in hostile and unsupportive school communities for gender expansive students.”
- The “true believer” adherents of this gender ideology claim that we must conform to others’ false ideas about their own sex in order to prevent them from spiraling into depression and even suicide. Not only is this untrue, but it does a disservice to these “gender expansive” students by failing to address the root of their desire to identify as a different sex.
-public school teachers tell “a student” as young as five that “you cannot guess someone’s gender or pronouns from how they look.” The “gender binary” defines “gender as two distinct and opposite groups—girl and boy. This idea doesn’t include all the ways we can have a gender identity and express our gender.” It also urges elementary students to use the word “queer” to “celebrate people of all gender identities and all the ways people love each other.”
-other terms: schools introduce to elementary school students include gender expansive, pansexual, non-binary, intersex, bisexual, and lesbian. Students are given examples to help them understand the definitions.
-public school contends that Christian conservatives are responsible for “launching a culture war” by demanding parental rights and a say in their children’s education. This organization has tens of millions of dollars to advocate for gender fluidity lessons for preschool students and curriculum that will “increase ally behavior” beginning in third grade
- Teacher unions: “it’s essential that we get enough power” to enact her agenda of transgenderism, abortion, and critical race theory nationwide.”
-curriculum: even during reading week we are encouraged to read books that will normalize the indoctrination of our kids. Books:
Pre-K-Kindergarten: They, She, He, Easy as ABC (lesson goes through intersection between gender identity and pronouns
K-3: “Be Who You Are” coaches teachers, “Remind students that we cannot assume someone’s gender identity” and assure they are “using vocabulary and showing comprehension of the concept of gender expression”; and
3rd grade: lesson called “Gender Snowperson” exercise to “understand the differences between gender identity, sexual orientation and sex assigned at birth.” Teachers are to tell students that “gender is your internal sense of being a girl, boy, both or neither. There are many ways that people identify their gender, and there are many genders”;
Why politics matter: CDC (Center of Disease Control and Prevention)
CDC is advocating for what should be taught. Link to https://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/disparities/mai/pdf/LGBTQ_Inclusivity-508.pdf
This guide is not mandatory. It is crucial that your school board knows this. Its stated purpose is “to assist schools and districts in addressing the health and academic needs of LGBTQ students,”putting schools who don’t utilize it in a bad light.
- It is meant for anyone connected with a school–from the school board, to teachers, to nurses, to outside organizations working in partnership with a school, including“faith-based institutions”.
2. While voluntary, it opens the door for future compliance enforcement and funding restrictions if compliance is not met.
3. This “tool” also recommends resources and guidelines to fully immerse every public school learning experience, classroom, and school activity in LGBTQ ideology. The publication date of this “tool” is October 2020.
This effort has been going unnoticed for quite some time now.
4. As we have talked about in previous Intersects, the goal of this type of assessment is to “gently” nudge everyone involved in the public education system into becoming an ally to the LGBTQ agenda with unconditional acceptance and support of LGBTQ individuals and issues.
This was created with your tax dollars.
Do parents know what is “social transitioning?”
-Social transitioning by adopting new names, pronouns, and changing their clothing and getting haircuts that match
-Teacher: students socially transition at school without their parents’ knowledge (in the name of safety, inclusion, mental health)
-Districts are involved with blocking parents from being in the know on social transitions.
-Guise under the Gay-Straight Alliance Club (Ally)
-Whole school in by-line put below their name the logo Ally to promote social transitioning
Do parents know that you are only a “good” parent if you accept, affirm, and promote the enrie radical sex ed agenda called the Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE)
Sometime students need protection from their own parents
History teacher-non-binary-9th grade- “I’m providing a public service by ‘protecting’ children from their mothers and fathers.”
***On a good note CCSD is being sued by parents whose kids object to participating in forced reading sexually explicit content out loud in the classroom. The student is only 15
“ Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is” (Ephesians 5: 15-17).
Mentor: leads you to strength, direction, and hope
So let me open with I never thought about looking at the people in the Bible as mentors. I mean besides jesus. I mean so many imperfect people are written about in the Bible. I like looking at different perspectives, theology, historical, and now through the lens of these people being a mentor to me.
The Holy spirit sharing key lessons from the past into your present
Abraham could mentor you on faith
Samson about sexual self-control
ruth will teach you about love and loyalty
Roots: we each have delicate root systems so we need to find a way to protect and nourish them.
-It can take a physical, emotional, or moral collapse that damages our roots
-It can be instant or over time that weakens lives, eroding our personalities, killing the essence of who we are and who we would like to become
-Think about how Joseph can mentor you as he did what was right, but ended up in prison for two years. He was forgotten, but never gave up hope that God would rescue him.
-David betrayed by his family in what was meant for harm God turned into something good-He can show you how to forgive in his dramatic life story.
-Jeremiah can show us how not to lose our vision for the hope of our future. He was warned Israel to repent or they would be enslaved. They ridiculed him, disregarded him, and all around him was hopelessness and unbelief. He could have let being discarded overtake him, but he is called the “weeping prophet” as his heart broke for his people. Even when he was carted off to enslavement he continued to prophesy to the people of the hope they would all be returned to Israel some day.
-It is time to look into the Bible at who can become your mentor. How they can teach how to protect your roots through boundaries.
-To build a sacred enclosure around the roots of your soul
David asks, “If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?”
- Take a look at your roots. Then answer if you need some roots that need to be healed and/or built up and/or strengthened.
- Is there a person in the Bible you can relate to to look to as your mentor. Could be more than one.
***If you are new to the Bible then in the back you can look at an emotion, problem, or issue and it will list scriptures that you can look at to see if the person’s life story can help you with your life story.
“ For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins” (Colossians 1: 9-14).