Warning: We have a country to save
“We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force” Ayn Rand
Here is a list of things to think about that is changing America, maybe permanently:
1. Money is a construct: Our government is proving that they think money comes out of thin air. The national debt of $30 trillion continues to grow which eventually will have to be paid. By whom? Taxpayers but more and more people enter this country that need services, so the larger the debt the government will be forced to address income redistribution where in thought money is taken from rich and given to poor. Think about it-that really means middle class-working class will be brought down to poor to rid wealth inequality.
2. Laws are not necessarily binding anymore: Government willfully rendered federal immigration laws null and void. Our borders are overrun and government representatives want to remove any border patrol so the board is free and open. Rioters not prosecuted. Thieves not arrested with excuse that they are committing self-defense or in the name of reparations. Those on Jan. 6th are being prosecuted. Prosecutions and trials are fluid. Crime rates rise. If a person is assaulted or shot, it can be understood to be as much the victim’s fault as the perpetrator’s. Makes the victim too lax, uncaring and insensitive to the perpetrator.
3. Racialism is now acceptable: People are being defined by race, ethnicity, or religion. Religion being the worst part of the person’s identity right below being white. No longer introduced as “I am American.” Colleges makings safe spaces and are accepting a type of “good” racism. Being identified as racist, even if not true could find person being socially canceled, attacked to point of losing job, and character assassinations unfold.
4. The immigrant is mostly preferable to the citizen: Americans expected to follow quarantine rules, social distancing, masking, and vaccine expectations. Those coming across the border bypass any rules expected by citizens. There is also an automatic citizenship as immigrants cross the border into America ensuring they all receive all the services, money, education, and even tax credits for kids that is paid for by taxpayers. No expectation to work to earn the right to become a citizen. Citizenship almost seems like it is looked down upon.
5. Most American should be treated like little children: The number of adults presented as unable to present and ID to vote. They can’t find a DMV oar even know what an ID looks like. Then are unable to make a copy of their ID if mail-in voting as they don’t know where or have a kinkos to make a copy of an ID. But wait, public libraries have those services for the whole town. Our VP makes it sound like adults can’t figure out how to make a copy of an ID so should just get a pass to not even try. Adults are a lot more resourceful than given credit. They need to speak up and tell these government rulers that their assumptions are just wrong.
6. Hypocrisy is passe and virtue-signaling is alive: Climate change activists fly on private jets. Social justice warriors live in gated communities. Multi-billionaire elitists pose as victims of sexism, racism, and homophobia. You point out how lesser people live, but don’t look at how I live that matters. I am not willing to give what I have to make your life better I just like pointing it out to you and all of social media.
7. Ignoring or perpetuating homelessness is preferable to actually ending it. Easy= let it be for thousands of homeless people live, eat, defecate and use drugs on public streets and sidewalks than get involved with building affordable housing, mandate hospitalization for the mentally ill, and create sufficient shelter. Instead fly in more immigrants into already overloaded systems so they have to compete for the little services already provided
8. McCarthyism is good= destroying lives and careers for incorrect thinking saves more lives and careers. Cancel culture is coming for you as the Twitter reign of terror feeds to fire of killing off you livelihood and soul. Society has learned that one wrong word, act, or look away can lead you to the social media guillotine that is used as a tool of destruction
9. Ignorance is preferable to knowledge. What is the point or what does it matter statues are toppling. What does it matter if we change the names of schools, buildings, mascots, team sports. It is just offensive with no requirement of evidence or historical basis. Now the name has changed will society change? Will that statue no longer there change humanity? The brand of attacking, destroying, and breaking down with no valuable explanation is just anarchy
10. Wokenness is the new religion, growing faster and larger than Christianity: Our clergy are outnumbered by the power in Silicon Valley, Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, and Twitter. These are the new gospels.
Americans privately fear these rules while outwardly appearing to accept them. Do we continue to be silent or ignoring. Will we envision to bring back our traditional values, orals, law & order. Or do we let what has warped our country to continue into something we never imagined?
I listened and read Bezmenov who was a Soviet KGB propaganda agent who defected to Canada in 1970. He describes the 4 steps on how to indoctrinate, implode a country from within to break society, remove the freedoms we have access to in America. https://unintendedconsequenc.es/bezmenovs-steps/
1. Demoralization: 15-20 years process to educate a generation through teachers and media to become sympathizers to subverting a national
2. Destabilization: 2-5 years process to change country’s foreign relations, defense, and economy
3. Crisis: 6 weeks of chaos which can be climactic turning point (2 weeks turned into over a year of lock downs due to virus outbreak?)
4. Normalization: hatred of own country becomes expected (kneeling, refusal to honor flag, to removal of symbol of freedon-flag, erasure of American history)
Civil Rights Activists (Name sounds like it would have good outcomes)-same with Social Change (problem is the change is what they want not reflective of American ideals)-Saul Alinsky was a radical who has influenced the socialist side of politics of today. He pushed his followers to like the Clinton’s and Obama’s to engage in his rules for radicals. It is a high degree of ruthlessness within the politics. The ends justify the means for socialists who will viciously pursue their political activism.
“People cannot be free unless they are willing to sacrifice some of their interests to guarantee the freedom of others. The price of democracy is the ongoing pursuit of the common good by all of the people.”
This of course means one group will be pushed down for the common good so look at the rules and make up your own mind if you feel these are really for the good of all people or change the definition of “common good.”
1. Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have (who exactly is the enemy?) Power is derived by 2 main sources: money and people
2. Rule 2: Never go outside the expertise of your people (security adds to your backbone-don’t be in a place of confusion, fear, and retreat)
3. Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy (make them feel insecure, anxious, and uncertain)
4. Rule 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules (push perfection to live up to and reveal with not perfect as no one can obey all their own rules)
5. Rule 5: Ridicule is a man’s most potent weapon (there is no defense, it’s irrational, it’s infuriating, pressures & forces the enemy into concessions)
6. Rule 6: Keep your people doing things they enjoy so tactics get done and even more
7. Rule 7: A tactic that drag on too long becomes a drag, so don’t become old news
8. Rule 8: Keep the pressure on Never let up (Keep the opposition off balance. If opposition masters one approach-hit them with something new)
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than thing itself (Get into the enemies heads because imagination can be powerful to use against the opposition)
10. Rule 10: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition (unceasing pressure results in the reactions from the opposition is essential for the success of the campaign)
11. Rule 11: If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through to become a positive (push opposition in public to point they boil into violence so public will sympathize with you as the underdog)
12. Rule 12: The price of a successful attack is to constructive alternative (Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem)
13. Rule 13: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it (Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy)
***Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions
#cancelculture #destroylives #governmenttakover #nonrespectflag #downwithAmerica
Keep vigilant and alert on what you are seeing, especially in media(censorship, subversion, and propaganda):
1. ex. Democrats push to defund the police and then when crime rates soar they say it was Republicans who voted down a bill who really wanted to defund police. Democrats are the ones trying to fund the police and keep communities safe.
2. ex. Politicians tell parents that Critical Race Theory has not moved from college down to HS/MS students. Then the National Teacher’s Union comes out with a statement that they will defend teacher’s in court if they get called on teaching CRT. Teacher’s sign petition they will teach CRT even if they are breaking the law. Shifting from denial to full on battle ready and blame pushed on the parents and those who don’t want to see CRT taught in the classrooms-they are now the opposition and attack has begun as they are racists who don’t want their kids to learn true history.
3. ex. Adults got to jail for exchanging child porn or molesting a kid. But due to tolerance and gender fluidity, and desensitizing sexuality, education has taken up the charge to expose kindergarten students to masturbation but that is not seen as criminal. Gay pride parades are now what they do inside the bedroom on a float. Desensitizing parents, kids, and then society changes the narrative making traditional family values the enemy and the opposition so the battle for our kids’ innocence is on the line.
There are many many many more examples…...
Do your homework and then stand firm!